Here's how to get the gorgeous messy bun look that all girls want!
It's easier than you think!
Although the messy bun is supposed to look effortless, laid back and super cool, there's actually an art to getting it just right. Of course, there is a fine line between having this simple yet sexy up do, and just plain old looking like a hobo with a bad hair day! The trick is to use the right tools and the right technique. And once you have that down, it's actually pretty simple!
Do you want to have the cool-girl messy bun hairstyle too? Check out the tutorial on the next page!
Here's how to get this look in a few easy steps!
1. Tie your hair in a high pony tail. Don't make it too neat, and only use your brush to remove excessive bubbles.
2. Use a medium size donut and pull your hair through it.
3. Distribute your hair evenly around the donut and then wrap it around.
4. Use bobby pins to secure the hair in place.
5. Use your hands to fluff your hair around the bun, gently loosening a few strands to frame your face and fall below your bun.
It's that simple! If you'd like to see the video tutorial, go to the next page!