10 Things That Happen When You Have Sex While Pregnant
All you can do is laugh!
Pregnancy is hard as it is, but ever tried getting down to business when there's something that just keeps getting in between you two? Buzzfeed laid out exactly what it's like to do the nasty while preggos and, let's admit it, they got it spot on!
1. Anyone who has experienced morning sickness knows that there's no stopping it! But even worse is when it happens during... or straight after sexy time!
View this post on Instagram
. . . . . #bumil #bumilcantik #bumilseksi #hijabumilf #pregnant #pregnancy #pregnantsexy #ibuhamil #pregnantdance #bellydance #hotpics #sexydancer #sexypregnant #pregnantbelly #hamil #awesome #Hamilmuda #insta #instalike #instapretty #portrait #photoshoot #photographer #photography #GalleryBumil #Follow #FollowMe #Maternity #PregnantGallery #like4like
2. All you can think about it food. Sorry babe, but those chocolate dipped pickles are turning me on way more than you are right now!
3. You're so wet.... but mostly because you're sweating so much!
4. You might just randomly burst into tears.
5. There's literally always something between you. And eventually, it gets so big you can't even see your partner's face.
6. Let's face it, the baby is taking up quite a bit of space down there. There's no space left for farts, so you probably let one or two our during the session.
7. Forget about the sexy lingerie, you'll never be able to get out of it anyway.
8. Changing positions isn't as sexy as it used to be since you're so worried about hurting the baby.
9. You haven't shaved in weeks because you just can't reach past your bellybutton anymore. (Not that your partner cares)
10. Sometimes you just don't feel like having sex at all. And other times you are so DTF that your partner doesn't even know what's hit them. Because, you know, hormones.
11. As soon as you hit the third trimester, the inevitable boob squirt is going to get your partner in the eye. Sorry babe.
12. And, of course, the moment they try that sexy suckle only to accidentally get a taste of your milk. Awkward!
13. All you can think about is your baby getting poked in the eye. (FYI, it's not possible, scientifically speaking).
14. And at the end of it all, 9 months down the line, you're only having sex for one reason: GET THAT BABY OUT OF ME!