This unusual beauty trend will leave you seeing double
Why have 2 eyebrows when you can have 4?
Why have 2 eyebrows when you can have 4? It seems the latest beauty trend it to paint an additional set of eyebrows under your existing ones. Combine that with the glitterbrow trend, and things get pretty interesting! In the fall 2016 Giambatista Valli show, shown here, the underbrow trend made a bold statement in an otherwise nude beauty look. But is this really a trend to take anywhere but the runway? According to Pinterest, it's the latest trending beauty tag with French girls. It's getting big. We honestly thought after the Cara Delevigne eyebrow craze it couldn't get bolder than that, but the next 8 posts proved us wrong...
Click on the next page to view the gallery.
1. Beauty grammers have hopped on the underbrow bandwagon. In this fun, colourful take on the trend, multiple colours are combined with red mascara for a bold, unusual look.
2. The glitterbrow is here! This look is simple yet striking, and easy to mimic if your brows are tame enough.
3. This neon dotted look brings a whole new element to the trend.
4. Use a thick liner in a bold shade to create this dramatic effect.
5. Why not combine a glitter brow with a bold glitter winged liner for a super-sparkly effect?
6. This artist combines a softer, dusty sparkle for a less rigid underbrow.
7. Gigi Hadid rocked this look for the fall 2016 Giambatista Valli show.
8. This underbrow look not only left us seeing double, but also seeing stars!